342 Main Street | 501-745-5757
Chief D.L. Webb
EMERGENCY DIAL: 911
Burn Ban Information: 501-745-2333
911 Mapping & Address Numbers: 501-745-3911
911 Non-emergency Info: 501-884-6005
Assistant Fire Chief & Training Officer, Mike Curtis; Administrative Assistant & Treasurer, Richie Domers; Chief Mechanic, Captain John Schooley; Safety Officer, Captain Phil Graham; Captain, Captain Len Bradford
Fire Fighting Equipment
- Engine 1 1250gpm / 1000gal 2001 E-1 Freightliner
- Engine 2 1250gpm / 1000gal 2006 E-1 Freightliner
- Engine 3 500gpm / 750gal 1971 Ford w/ Hale front mount pump
- Truck 1 / Ladder 1500gpm / 750gal 1980 Hahn Snorkel/Ladder w/1250gpm Telesqurt
- Truck 2 250gpm / 250 gal 2009 Chevrolet 3500 4×4 Utility w/ CET Foam System
- Over 6000 feet of 3″ and 2 1/2″ Supply line – small amount of large diameter supply line
- Approx. 2000 feet of 1 3/4″ and 1 1/2″ of fighting lines
- Over 275 fire hydrants with over 2.5 million gallons of water in storage tanks
- 16″ & 14″ water mains from the treatment plant to town with capability of moving over 12 million gallons of water from south of Clinton through town to north of Clinton in a day.
Hello and Welcome!
Our department has been in the past and is made up now of some of the greatest people I have had the honor to know.
Our firefighters each bring their own unique abilities, assets, and knowledge to the table. Some work or have worked as mechanics, carpenters, heavy equipment operators, brick layers, and other highly-skilled professions.
Some own and operate their own businesses and have knowledge in accounting or great skills dealing with people. We also have guys that have held public offices or aspire to hold offices in the future.
Having such a wide variety of people with personal knowledge of so many different situations helps protect all of us. Because of the diversity of our team, we have contacts with people and are able to acquire assets that would otherwise be well beyond our means. The wealth of professional skill our firefighters bring to the table helps educate those with less knowledge in a particular area and makes it easier for us to accomplish goals.
This is what makes our department work so well and capable to do a good job.
The Clinton Fire Department has three stations:Read full article...