A project of the Clinton area Chamber of Commerce
The objective of the Clinton Chamber is to develop and maintain a vibrant business environment through the development of relevant and innovative services and community leadership, thereby enhancing the economic quality of life in Van Buren County.
Together, businesses can:
- Thrive by creating a better business climate.
- Attract more customers, each business helping the other to thrive.
- Economically better the community in which they do business, to everyone’s benefit.
- Instill in the community a base of values which will serve the community and the businesses well.
- Establish credibility and viability for the businesses of the area.
- Better promote the community and its interest.
- Share in the success of our city and area.
The Chamber of Commerce is the only organization prepared to further the goals of the Clinton business community.
Executive Director, Jason Hayes
President, Darrell Moore
Vice-President, Matt Stewart
Secretary-Treasurer, Carrie Hinds
Board Members: Lori Blagg, Phillip Ellis, Tammy Johnson, Nathan Morgan, Todd Treece
What’s your Passkey to unlocking direct access to local businesses, area info, and community events?
It’s as near as your smart phone! Wherever you see a Passkey, simply scan with your QR Reader.
Click here for details on obtaining or using your own Passkey.
The Clinton area Chamber of Commerce now offers all its members a fully-equipped listing on our website. We’ve partnered with our web developer, ECT Web Designs, to provide these custom-designed pages at no additional charge. This a powerful tool making your business info easily visible to local customers & new visitors, even if you don’t have a website.
With the new searchable, mobile-optimized directory, visitors can:
See photos of your business/products
Read important details about your business
Get easy directions
Reach you by phone or e-mail, or visit your website
Reach all your social networks in one place
Only a click away, with easy access for visitors on the go with mobile devices.